Students and Staff are proud of ‘our place’, in the heart of Henderson.
Within the school environment, we have:
- Purpose-designed learning facilities for all subject areas.
- Powerful, school-wide WIFI capabilities.
- Well-equipped laboratories for General Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Excellent library with online computer services and direct access to the resources of Waitakere Central Library.
- The latest technologies to support 21st Century Learning.
- Swimming pool and full Gymnasium
- Extensive grounds for outdoor sports, including an international quality Hockey turf, and all-weather Netball and Tennis courts
- A range of iconic landscape installations being developed in association with the University of Auckland School of Architecture
- Artworks by leading New Zealand artists throughout the school, enabled through our partnership with the Wallace Arts Foundation.
We believe that learning engagement, personal pride, and community awareness are significantly enhanced through the quality of our campus facilities.